Summertime PhotographyFriday, September 18, 2015
I found out about the Summertime Photography Scavenger Hunt on In My Playroom and hopped over to the host Gallorganico to see what it was all about.
Eileen from In My Playroom is going great guns and has numerous photos for some, over a number of posts (be sure to check them out), which puts me to shame as I only shot one for each before ticking it off the list and moving on to the next thing.
I've decided to post the ones I've found so far and if I find the others, I'll add them in at a later date.
I was able to capture a lot of these whilst on honeymoon in Zurich.
1. A bouquet of flowers
2. An ornate door knocker - yet to find.
3. A person walking a dog (or other animal)
4. People playing a board game or card game
5. Architectural columns
6. A metal bridge
7. A turtle
I am well aware that this is a pile of terrapins and not a turtle but the turtle I did see was doing something (to another turtle) I didn't want to photograph, so this will have to suffice (and it's kinda cute too).
8. Someone "plugged in" to social media
9. A tent
Not content with a photo of just one tent, I took this at Latitude where there are tents as far as the eye can see.
10. A college or university - yet to find.
11. A cellular tower or television satellite dish - yet to find.
12. A public restroom, bathroom, or toilet
13. A merry-go-round or carousel
14. A traffic signal
15. A flag pole with at least three flags on it
This one was so frustrating! We saw many flags and many flag poles but not three flags on one pole. So, I cheated - here are three flags on three poles.
16. A panoramic view, taken while standing someplace high in the air
17. At least two people wearing matching outfits or uniforms
18. An overloaded truck, car, bicycle or other vehicle - yet to find.
19. A ticket booth
Queuing to get in to the zoo.
20. A natural body of water
Limmat River, Zurich
21. A photograph of you with a sign reading "2015 Summertime Photography Scavenger Hunt"
Alternative A: People eating outside - yet to find.
Alternative B: Someone holding an umbrella
Alternative C: Rocking chair - this should be easy as I own one, but I'm waiting to find a cat curled up asleep on it (they used to sleep there all the time but will not be cajoled!).
So that's all of them so far. It was fun to have such a varied list with a few really difficult ones. Thanks to Maria for hosting.
(Day 20 of blogging everyday for 40 days - half way!!)
Yesterday I gave a pair of Irregular Choice heels and makeover and this time last week I was testing Rock Rose Gin.