I have been tagged by Sophie and I have to admit that being tagged always makes me feel loved. Thanks Sophie!
First, you paste in these instructions:
1) You must post 11 random things about yourself
2) Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post
3) Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer
4) Go to their blog and tell them you've tagged them
5) No stuff about 'you're tagged if you're reading this' - legitimately tag people.
So 11 Random things about me…
1) I always go up stairs two at a time
2) I collect charity pin badges
3) I have a love/hate relationship with bananas
4) I developed a taste for olives at the age of 35
5) When I was 11 crushed my finger whilst closing a door and nearly lost the top of it
6) If I don't get some time on my own everyday I start to go a little crazy
7) I really dislike the word 'moist'
8) I think I should have been born in the 1950's
9) I love notebooks
10) I am a bit of a SciFi fan...
11) I actually quite like the smell of manure
Here are Sophie’s questions for me to answer:
1) What happened on your favourite/most memorable day?
We went to Lords Cricket Ground and watched England vs Sri Lanka. It was a surprise 30th Birthday present for OH. After the game I organised to meet up with some of his best mates for a curry on Brick Lane. It was such a cool day.
2) What is your least favourite colour and why?
Pale colours in general. They're boring, almost non-colours.
3) What don’t you like eating and why?
Mushrooms. The texture - yuck. That said I quite like the flavour so mushroom soup is fine.
4) Who is your celebrity twin?
I found this website ages ago and it matched me with Alyson Hannigan. Try it, its's fun.
5) Do you have a surprising skill, what is it?
I really don't think I have any...
6) What place in the world would you most like to visit?
Bali. It's always been a dream destination but reading Eat, Pray, Love cemented it for me.
7) What is the best or worst bit of advice you have received?
Don't avoid a conversation because it's difficult.
8) What is your favourite snack?
I go through phases, at the moment its celery.
9) What would you like to change about the world, if anything?
I'd like to see less hate and intolerance.
10) Dogs or cats? Or neither?
Cats! I love my two little purring friends.
11) If you were to change your first name, what would you call yourself?
Eva, it means 'life'
Here are my questions for the people I tag to answer:
(I have to admit I cheated on some of these and googled 'random questions to ask people'. Google has an answer for everything)
1) What song always makes you happy when you hear it?
2) What movie would you most like to be in and why?
3) If you were a Disney character who would you be and why?
4) Do you have any nicknames?
5) What one thing would you take with you on a deserted island?
6) Who would you snog, marry and kill?
7) What do you miss the most from your childhood?
8) How do you spend a typical Sunday?
9) What three celebrities would you most like to invite to dinner?
10) Name 3 things you cannot live without?
11) What did you want to grow up to be when you were a kid?
I am tagging: Sherin, Beth, Dawn, Bre, The Girl, Sarah, Harriet, Cat, Anita, Val. Please join in if you wish, but if it's not your thing, don't worry I won't be offended.