The one where I answer 11 questions...Friday, February 07, 2014
I was tagged earlier this week by Char with a Liebster blog tag. I like these posts, they often uncover quirks and it's those quirks that I think make us interesting and different from one and other.
Answer the 11 questions that your tagger gave you.
Choose 11 other blogs to nominate.
Think of 11 questions to ask the bloggers that were nominated.
Thank the person that nominated you and link back to their blog (Thanks Char)
1. What is your favourite thing to do on a rainy day?
Sit by a window with a hot drink either reading or watching a film. Cats would be present and if Andy could be there too, all the better. If it's really heavy rain I can sit and watch it for ages. If it's not too cold I'll open the window so I can feel and smell the freshness it brings. Summer storms are the best.
2. Skirts or shorts?
Skirts as I love maxi skirts and maxi shorts would just be trousers. And I can't pull off the shorts over tights look, so shorts lose.
3. If you found £10 on the pavement, what would you do with it?
Buy lottery tickets.
4. Favourite colour?
Today it's blue but it changes all the time.
5. Best advice someone has ever given you?
Don't avoid having a conversation because it's difficult. This is particularly true for me, I never know how to start a tricky conversation, I totally suck at it.
6. Where would you most like to go in the world?
There are so many places I'd like to visit but right now I'd love to be somewhere warm with beautiful scenery and loads of culture.
7. What super-power would you most like to have and why?
The ability to be in more than one place at any given time, I can multitask with the best of them but sometimes that's just not enough to get everything done!
8. Who is the last person you sent a text to?
A friend and old work colleague, just a boring message about a project we'll be working on together later this month.
9. How many times per day do you brush your teeth (randomly this was a question on a survey I recently was paid to take part in!)?
Once - on instruction from my dentist. I scrub too hard when I brush and have receding gums as a result. So I clean my teeth in the morning and use a mouthwash before bed.
10. What is the last blog you followed?
Thanks to an introduction from Jenny, I'm now following and enjoying Prattle & Froth.
11. Do you prefer to read e-books or regular books? Library or shop-bought?
The majority of my books are from charity shops or Green Metropolis, the others are from the Waterstones shop in my local town as I love the shop and the building but I can get carried away a buy more than I should.
I've never read an ebook and it's not something that I feel the need to do. I love the smell of books and turning the pages. Never say never though...
I'm not going to tag 11 people (rules are made to be broken) mainly because most of the people I'd tag, have been recently tagged anyway...
But I will tag the most recent additions to my blog roll - Jen // Emma // Jane // Zoe who's blogs I have been following (and enjoying) since taking part in #BEDN last year.
You don't need to be invited, if you just fancy taking part please do, here are my questions:
1. If you were a cartoon character who would you be?
2. What's your nickname?
3. What are you reading at the moment?
4. If you could take a year off work with limitless funds, how would you spend your year?
5. What is your signature dish?
6. What is the one thing that everyone should do, at least once, in their lifetime?
7. Have you ever given blood?
8. Do you have any tattoos?
9. Name a film that you have watched over and over again?
10. What question would you most like to ask me?
11. Do you have a favourite piece of jewellery? What is it, how did it come to be yours?
If you do take part, be sure to let me know as