With spring behind us I'm hoping for less rain, more sun, and some warm weathered adventures.
Here's my list of ten things to do in summer '16.
1. Visit three different beaches in Suffolk - Felixstowe, Aldeburgh, Southwold
2. Try three new ice cream flavours
3. Go on a picnic
4. Visit a maize maze - Kezzie the Southwold maze opens on July 16th :)
5. Take a trip to Snape Maltings and Marlsford Mill.
6. Forage for and make elderflower cordial / gin (failing that, elderberry gin)
7. Go to an outdoor movie
8. Pick strawberries / raspberries and eat sun warmed berries whilst still in the field
9. Decorate until my arms fall off
10. Read 5 books - preferably whilst lounging in my hammock in the sunshine.
What do you have planned for the summer months?