August Show and Tell Photographic Challenge

Monday, September 02, 2013

Everything is changing over at Sophie in the Sticks - new name, new look, new photo challenge format. In the spirit of show and tell I decided to share snapshots of the month of August. I found it much easier than following a list as I take shots of almost everything. It was actually quite hard to select just 12 in the end, I counted up how many shots I took of my cats alone - 102. Obsessed much?


I made a pin cushion ring, tried (and liked) Blackberry and Elderflower Pimms, had a new carpet fitted in the hall, stairs and landing and discovered a fool proof way to cook salmon - season well, rub with olive oil, put into a cold oven, turn oven to 400, leave for 25 mins. Delicious!



I tried this DIY tip from Pinterest and it worked a treat, spent far too long hanging out with my boy cat, admired the evening sky and received flowers for my birthday.


I had some 'help' with my workload, I gave into temptation and subscribed to another beauty box... let's see how long this one lasts, I weathered the storm and ate the most fantastic eggs courtesy of my brother's chickens.


Sophie in the Sticks

Thanks for the inspiration Sophie!

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I adore the pincushion, and the sunset, but all your pics are great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking part Hazel! Your cat pictures are so lovely. That Pimms looks great, ah alcohol... x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I will be doing this shortly! Only just got back and catching up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great set of photos- Lovely and bright:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

Copyright

All content © Hazel's World of Joy except where noted

Disclaimer

All products that are featured on Hazel’s World of Joy have been purchased by me unless otherwise stated. Any PR samples, items that have been sent to me for review or similar will be declared as such at the end of the post. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

Affiliate Programme

I am part of the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk