CGDN June Photographic Scavenger Hunt

Tuesday, July 02, 2013

Oh heck! Where did June go?


Action, me, working, taking photographs for a client. It's also Design as the logo is one of my designs, and I think I can count it as Buy as the tag is a price ticket.

That's my new camera by-the-way, I can't believe I haven't mentioned it before now. It's a Samsung NX1000 and perfect for my blogging needs. I'm really pleased with it.



Pretty



Small
These little fellas hopped about on our patio for a few hours, there were 5 in total. I sat watching these fearless little creatures for ages, they were happy to follow me around and sit in my hand. It was a real treat to be so close. The next day they'd all flown the nest.



Flower
Elderflower, so small and so pretty. I wish I had the patience (and time) to make elderflower wine...



Bonus
This picture just makes me laugh, she was determined to sit there but it couldn't possibly have been comfortable!




You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Elderflower cordial is my favourite, but I can never seem to find any around me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving your small and flower shots! Hello new camera! I keep dithering whether to buy a new camera but just can't seem to bring myself to do it x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you can ask the wind to knock your tripod and camera to the ground, breaking both, it might help with your decision making. It certainly helped me!

      Delete
  3. The bird is so cute! And I love elderflower cordial as well- one year I will get my act together and make some!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

Copyright

All content © Hazel's World of Joy except where noted

Disclaimer

All products that are featured on Hazel’s World of Joy have been purchased by me unless otherwise stated. Any PR samples, items that have been sent to me for review or similar will be declared as such at the end of the post. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

Affiliate Programme

I am part of the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk