CGDN May Photographic Scavenger Hunt

Friday, May 31, 2013


Open and crop (that's not cheating, right?).



Purple



A very young me. Okay, so I didn't take the photo but I took the photo of the photo. I found this while sorting out my spare room (more to come on that soon), look at those cheeks! I'm guessing that as this was in the 70s that pink bunny would have had a seriously creepy face.



Middle. Anniversary flowers :)



Bottle. It's empty because I drank it.



Growing. These little fellas aren't growing anymore. I've eaten them.



Collection. The latest addition to my collection.



Bonus. Of course it a photo of a cat!



Thanks Sophie! Great list.

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. hey Hazel, thanks for taking part! We both shot oil seed rape, it's my favourite crop visually and smell wise :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the floral shots. I did the same crop too!!!
    Loving the cat in the basket!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOoh, lovely piccies. Yes, I bet that bunny is super evil looking!!! Scary toys in the past!x

    ReplyDelete
  4. such pretty pics! i love the purple irises!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great pictures, I love the purple, middle and bottle. The cat picture is really cute too:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

Copyright

All content © Hazel's World of Joy except where noted

Disclaimer

All products that are featured on Hazel’s World of Joy have been purchased by me unless otherwise stated. Any PR samples, items that have been sent to me for review or similar will be declared as such at the end of the post. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

Affiliate Programme

I am part of the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk