CGDN March Photographic Scavenger Hunt

Tuesday, April 02, 2013

This year is rushing by so quickly! I still haven't really got the house 'back to normal' after Christmas and here we are in April! I had to use some old shots this month, it's just been too cold and rubbish to go outside. Brace yourself for a cat heavy post...

Mad
I think he looks a little crazy here, not exactly mad but it makes me smile. 



Wind
The day I thought I'd lose my washing. I can't wait for it to that green outside again. 



Egg(s)
No chocolate Easter eggs for me, mine were scrambled. 



Yellow
Love this stuff, a firm favourite in this house! 



Balance



Matching
Paws - aren't they just the cutest?



Eight



Joy



Oval



Material



Bonus
Tinker. Seriously why is it that cats having a wash is so adorable?



If you fancy joining in, all you have to do is post your photos and add a link, full details here.


Love

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. Your cat pics are gorgeous- I love balance- I had a cat shot this month too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cathy. I have so many photos of each of them, it borders on the obsessive!

      Delete
  2. i don't love spiders, but that picture is actually super cool. and of course cute kitty photos are always great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AAAAAAAAAAh, so many brilliant photos here, love all the cat ones!!! Cat DOES look mad at the start!!!! AND those PAWSSS!!!!x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love ~love~ the first kitty shot! I can just smell that chicken and tuna dinner (at least that's what my kitty sends my way - wink wink). Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the wind photo, is that your back garden?? Lucky! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness the kitty cat paws are the sweetest cutest most adorable thing I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pictures Hazel, thanks for taking part. I LOVE that matching shot, so cute x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just look at those cute little paws!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

Copyright

All content © Hazel's World of Joy except where noted

Disclaimer

All products that are featured on Hazel’s World of Joy have been purchased by me unless otherwise stated. Any PR samples, items that have been sent to me for review or similar will be declared as such at the end of the post. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

Affiliate Programme

I am part of the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk