CGDN February Photographic Scavenger Hunt

Monday, March 04, 2013

February has whizzed by but it's been a great month!

I didn't get all pics this time, and I have to admit that I had to plunder my archives for some of these but I had fun looking back over old pics so win - win I think!

Heart
My boyfriend likes to cook pies and each time he does I get heart on top of mine. Aww!


Shoot


Round


Dark
This was taken last year when we had all those thunder storms, just look at that sky!


Rough
Always willing to find an excuse to use a cat photo,
if you've ever been licked by a cat you'll understand!


White


Art
This is my first (and only) original piece of artwork. It's by Natasha Newton.
Her work is amazing, I'd love to own more.


Bonus
I just love how content Tink looks here.



If you fancy joining in...

The March list is:
Mad
Wind
Egg(s)
Yellow
Grand
Balance
Time
Matching
Eight
Joy
Oval
Material
Bonus photograph you are pleased with

All you have to do is post your photos and add a link, full details here.




Love

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Oh how I miss the feel of my cat's tongue- scratchy tho it could be. Super pics. Wish I had that heart looks delicious! Cathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a weirdly nice sensation isn't it? And the heart was delicious - chicken and broccoli. Yum!

      Delete
  2. I'm always up for a good cat pic ;-). Great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the art work pic and your cat looks so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really nicew pictures, and your cat looks so cute:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

Copyright

All content © Hazel's World of Joy except where noted

Disclaimer

All products that are featured on Hazel’s World of Joy have been purchased by me unless otherwise stated. Any PR samples, items that have been sent to me for review or similar will be declared as such at the end of the post. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

Affiliate Programme

I am part of the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk