CGDN January Photographic Scavenger Hunt

Friday, February 01, 2013

Hello, I missed a few this month (and to think some of these were my suggestions, tut tut), but you don't have to get them all to join in so here are the ones I did manage to snap!

Blue
I love the blue hue that is cast early evening on snowy days.
(I did tweak this in the Camera + app for added blueness)



Discovery
I picked up this little blue ball and found that if I squeezed it, this happened. I think it's a toy but it served me well as a stress ball... until I squeezed too hard and got covered in green slime.

 


Film
A rare night out with my boyfriend.



Resolution
One resolution I made is to clean the car more often, although that should be to have the car cleaned more often ;o)



No.1
In our current pub of choice we were early and the first in line to order supper.



Fizzy
And they don't come much fizzier than this!



Woollen
I wore this for the first time with a big chunky knit cardigan and my boyfriend said I looked very woolly. Photo taken. Another ticked off the list.



Frozen
There has been no shortage of photo opportunities for this one!



Bonus photograph
I did warn you that this would always be a pic of one or both of my cats. This is Socks keeping me company on the sofa. I do think that they can sense when I'm feeling down because they are always seem to be around more when I am, ready and waiting for cuddles and fuss.

Nothing helps to chase away the blues like a purring cat demanding your attention, nudging their way onto your lap and being thoroughly adorable.



See all of the scavenger hunters pics on Sophie's blog.

If you fancy joining in next month the list for February is as follows:
    Flat
    Chilled
    Heart
    Shoot
    Round
    Mix
    Dark
    Special
    Rough
    White
    Water
    Art
    Plus the bonus photograph you’re pleased with

All you have to do is post your photos and add a link, full details here.



Love

You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. Love your frozen and the cat is adorable! I have posted mine now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these scavenger hunts! That blue picture is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really enjoy doing them, feb's list is a goodie!

      Delete
  3. Such great pics! I would agree - nothing makes things better than a four legged feline friend :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks.
      My cats keep me sane, I was ranting the other day and Tink came over and out her paw in my mouth, I had to laugh, rant over, tension gone!

      Delete
  4. Oh how lovely! I've still got few to get! Oops!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not to worry, I didn't get them all either!

      Delete
  5. Great pictures Hazel, love your blue and frozen x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :-)
      The blue is my back garden, it's a view I will never tire of!

      Delete
  6. Ooo, how amazing is the 'discovery' photo! I really think I might try this for February, I always enjoy reading yours. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is an awesome idea - and I love the bonus photo! Such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eep - this is spooky! My Mam's had a cat called Socks a few years ago too! Tinker and Socks - we are Kindred Cat Ladies!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

Copyright

All content © Hazel's World of Joy except where noted

Disclaimer

All products that are featured on Hazel’s World of Joy have been purchased by me unless otherwise stated. Any PR samples, items that have been sent to me for review or similar will be declared as such at the end of the post. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

Affiliate Programme

I am part of the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk