CGDN December Scavenger Hunt

Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Finally, I have managed to complete a list, which, in all honestly, has a lot to do with the fact that I've had time off work over Christmas. It's been lovely to forget about work for a while, I was rather stressed about it before the break and whilst the future is still uncertain I'm full of New Year optimism, so fingers crossed everyone!

Robin


An excuse to play with a snow globe :)

Snow


Just a smattering, thank goodness!

Mist


A little bit of a cheat - this was taken a few months ago...

Sunrise


Dragged myself out of bed for this one, what are the holidays for if not to stay snuggled in bed for a few extra hours?

Lit up


Christmas Day table decorations

Red


I give you 'Christmas Pig', added to our collection of decorations a few years ago.

Beverage


A half pint of Wherry, brewed in Norfolk. I really should've been drinking Calvors as it is brewed less than a mile from where we live and we where sitting in the pub lived in my the owner of the brewery. That's us off the Christmas card list then!

Close up


Socks.

Holly


Our Christmas wreath

Nativity


I didn't think I'd get this one but these cute characters where on display at my brother's house

Gift


Homemade coconut ice - a treat for the men folk

Christmas tree


A new tree decoration for our tree

Bonus shot


My favourite shot of 2013 - Socks and his sweet tooth

Thanks to Sophie for organising this and putting the December list together. See all of the other entries here and please feel free to join for January.

The January list
Blue
Discovery
Film
Resolution
No.1
Celebration
Fizzy
Retro
Woollen
Hand
Distance
Frozen
Bonus photograph you are pleased with

Just be sure to add your link on Sophie's blog and include the button in your post.



Love

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. I love Christmas Pig and that close-up of Socks!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He always does that when I point a camera at him! Little git :)

      Delete
  2. Lovely pictures and so glad you have enjoyed your time off. Happy New Year xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really needed it!
      Happy New Year to you too lovely x

      Delete
  3. I have been totally hopeless, I didn't remember to take my camera anywhere with me over the Xmas break, but I have written down the Jan list and made a note in the diary to post about it, so I will definitely do my best ths month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I take all mine pics on my iPhone, I'd never take any if I didn't do it that way.
      Good luck with Jan's list!

      Delete
  4. you have some lovely tree decorations! Lovely pictures - high five for getting the whole lot, I failed! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love them...that sunrise picture is gorgeous!! also, coconut ice...that sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of the things I love the most about living where I do are the views and the big skies we get. My drive to work is often so beautiful!

      Delete
  6. Oooh, nice photos Hazel! Must, must, must try and take some photos for this tomorrow!x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I might give this a bash again this year. She says very tentatively...

    Fred and Lily totally do that when you point a camera at them too - I can't decide if it ruins the picture or makes it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

Copyright

All content © Hazel's World of Joy except where noted

Disclaimer

All products that are featured on Hazel’s World of Joy have been purchased by me unless otherwise stated. Any PR samples, items that have been sent to me for review or similar will be declared as such at the end of the post. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

Affiliate Programme

I am part of the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk