November Scavenger Hunt by Sophie CGDN

Wednesday, December 05, 2012

Hiya, once again I have failed to complete the full list but I do like the ones I have taken.

Frost
Taken in my dressing gown and wellies at some silly early hour of the day

Fur
Come on, you all knew it would be a cat pic...

Bright

Gold
My new sensible party shoes, no heels = no blisters or burning balls

Fireworks

Triangle

Bonus photo

I can't top Sophie's favourite shot, that was a doozie, and this is on the blurred side but I do love this for the look on his little face alone.

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Gold flat party shoes must be the way forward! I love your bonus picture, your cat looks so happy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are the best! Gone are my can't-dance-because-my-feet-hurt days ;o)
      Socks hates to be picked up but, as you can see, loves a good chin rub.

      Delete
  2. Brill photos. I still haven't uploaded mine!

    X x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :O)
      I'm determined to get them all in December and get them uploaded on time too... likelihood is about 50/50

      Delete
  3. Ahh lovely Kitty pics - my 'fur' one is the same!! Need to get my bum in gear and upload them :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. great photos! i love the first one with the leaves...and am amazed that you found a fireworks shot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, I am very taken with that triangle shot! How lovely! I am useless with the Scavendger hunt so far- I just keep forgetting to take the list with me or indeed my camera! Ahrgh!!!!!
    Hope you are well!
    Kx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

Copyright

All content © Hazel's World of Joy except where noted

Disclaimer

All products that are featured on Hazel’s World of Joy have been purchased by me unless otherwise stated. Any PR samples, items that have been sent to me for review or similar will be declared as such at the end of the post. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

Affiliate Programme

I am part of the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk