October Scavenger Hunt by Sophie CGDN

Thursday, November 01, 2012

Hurrah! I'm so pleased that Sophie has taken up the mantle and organised a monthly scavenger hunt. I have missed them. Even with a head start I didn't manage to get them all but really enjoyed taking part.

Leaves

Halloween

Sunset

Boots

Warming

Green

Most pleased with
I'm pretty sure that this photo will always be of either one or both of my cats.

Huge thanks to Sophie for getting the scavenger hunt going again. Click the button below to see the list for November if you fancy taking part and you can see all of the other entries here.



Love

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. OOh i'm always so tempted to join in but I always forget to ;( Must do it one month - maybe november! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. November has a good list! I take all of mine on my phone, that way I always have it with me... no that it helped me get them all this month!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for taking part Hazel, loving the leaves and boots! It may have just been us this month but I had fun regardless. Hoping for a few more entries in November :)
    Hope you are feeling much better today x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really enjoyed it, I think November's list is fab (I can't believe it's November already!!!).
      Feeling much better today thanks x

      Delete
  3. I'm definitely doing it this month. Looks like a fun thing to do.

    Caroline
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like this game!! i hope you are felling better today!! maybe halloween candy will make you feel better...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am feeling much better thanks! I've got some goodies with my name on :)

      Delete
  5. Hi Hazel! Love that one of the boots :) I'm really pleased Sophie's started this up again too, I'm currently trying to sort through my photos from the last two months to get October's posted (bit late!) but watch this space!! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

Copyright

All content © Hazel's World of Joy except where noted

Disclaimer

All products that are featured on Hazel’s World of Joy have been purchased by me unless otherwise stated. Any PR samples, items that have been sent to me for review or similar will be declared as such at the end of the post. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

Affiliate Programme

I am part of the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk