June Scavenger Hunt

Monday, July 02, 2012

Another month of 2012 over, where is the time going? Thanks once again to Kathy for putting the list together, I failed to get 'majesty' and 'out of reach' but I have got rather a lot of cat pics this month. I can't help it - they're just so photogenic!

sleep



on the edge



before
fresh from the greenhouse - my first crop!



after



symmetry



close



at night
this is the sky when I went to bed last night



diamond



crown


bunting



How has June been for you?

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. i'm so jealous of your radishes. our don't seem to be growing at all!! i love all the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh what a brill selection! LOVE the cat on a ladder and cat asleep pics (Ha, my prediction about animals so far is correct for this scavenger hunt!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos! I love 'on the edge', and that night sky is glorious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great set of photos! I love the sky and the bunting. Great before and after too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What lovely photos, and what a gorgeous cat you have.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

Copyright

All content © Hazel's World of Joy except where noted

Disclaimer

All products that are featured on Hazel’s World of Joy have been purchased by me unless otherwise stated. Any PR samples, items that have been sent to me for review or similar will be declared as such at the end of the post. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

Affiliate Programme

I am part of the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk