May Scavenger Hunt

Thursday, May 31, 2012

hello!

I really enjoy Kathy's Scavenger Hunt every month. After a poor effort last month I managed to get them all this time around, I think it's easier when the sun in shining!

good things
How could I not have a photo of my two gorgeous cats for this?


small packages
Perfect little parcels.


fragrance
This Honeysuckle has the most amazing scent.


station


nose
The cutest nose imaginable!


front page


nine
I spotted this on the ground in the yard. No idea what it is.


beverage


currency


historic
The Swan in Lavenham, Suffolk.


yellow
The fields of oil seed rape around my home are mesmerising. I can't think of anything yellower, at this time of year it practically glows.


do you see what I see?


Thanks again to Kathy at Postcards from the P.P. for the list. Be sure to check out the other entries.

You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. I see... a robot who's poking his tongue out!
    GREAT photos, I love the way you took the oil seed rape, brilliant!!! I took the same for my yellow shot but mine was so boring in comparison!
    I really love the different angles of your shots, especially the beverage one! I just can't seem to do that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love the fields of oil seed rape but blinkin' heck it smells strong! I never even thought of eggs, but clever idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute little nose!

    I see that robot from Futurama.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is exactly what I saw, Bender I think he is called. Great minds :)

      Delete
  4. Great photos - I love do you see what I see - I see a robot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great group of photos, I like 9 you could have used for yellow also and good things is very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great group of photos. The beverage was very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely photos. I really like your take on 'small packages' - very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We do love getting our cats into these scavenger hunts!
    The eggs is an inspired choice and we have one of those honeysuckles, love them.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I somehow always manage to get one or both of mine in somewhere, I just can't resist :)

      Delete
  9. Wonderful selection of photos. I liked your small packages , the cats and the number 9. I struggled with that one!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  10. I see the robot too - the eggs as small packages are a great idea. Lovely to see Lavenham too, we went to a wedding reception at the Swan and liked the village so much we popped back for a weekend in a cottage. Not far from Norfolk, but a lovely place to visit. Great photos, Ellen x

    ReplyDelete
  11. aww your cats look so happy and content in that photo!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Inspired choice for small packages, love your photo of currency - great set of photos :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

Copyright

All content © Hazel's World of Joy except where noted

Disclaimer

All products that are featured on Hazel’s World of Joy have been purchased by me unless otherwise stated. Any PR samples, items that have been sent to me for review or similar will be declared as such at the end of the post. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

Affiliate Programme

I am part of the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk