February Scavenger Hunt

Friday, March 02, 2012


Huge fail on the Postcards from the P.P. scavenger hunt this month.

I always use my iPhone and Camera+ app for the challenge, this month using the polarize filter and instant frame.







this was taken from a train window just as we were going under a bridge


February was a funny old month, just as I'd had enough of leaving the house in the dark and returning in the dark, the days suddenly seemed lighter and brighter and the cold relented to give us a few warm days. Spring is coming…

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you. It was my first ever roast chicken dinner :)

      Delete
  2. Great photos. What a good idea to use your iPhone, its one thing I always have with me so would save thinking of taking my camera too.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the only way I'd ever take any photos (not that I've done particularly well this month).

      Delete
  3. Will have to try this app out, they look so cute!
    Ive just posted my Feb Photo A Day Challenge pictures, I used instagram on them all but this would be a nice change! I always snap on my iPhone, they are so handy =)
    xx

    http://emsipop.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sadly my phone is rubbish for pictures, so it really shows when I've used it! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

Copyright

All content © Hazel's World of Joy except where noted

Disclaimer

All products that are featured on Hazel’s World of Joy have been purchased by me unless otherwise stated. Any PR samples, items that have been sent to me for review or similar will be declared as such at the end of the post. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

Affiliate Programme

I am part of the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk