January Scavenger Hunt

Wednesday, February 01, 2012

I hope 2012 is treating you well so far. This month's Postcard's from the P.P scavenger hunt was a bit of a challenge, but fun none-the-less. I did fail on two counts - two and odd, they just didn't present themselves. As always I used my iPhone camera, choosing the 'magic hour' effect on Camera+.

soft
Tink, the softest kitten known to man



blur
On New Years Eve our friend made the mistake of falling asleep, so we decided to 'decorate' him. He woke suddenly - scattering us all into hiding - this was taken as I dashed behind the dining room curtains!



in season
nothing is prettier on a crisp sunny January day



in my bathroom
way to many toiletries...



mess
the bag shelf in my wardrobe... storage solutions required!



information
just so you know...



company
Tink, always there to keep my company, especially in front of the fire



warning



in the distance
I see so many lovely views on my journey into work. My iPhone isn't really meant for distance shots but it's pretty all the same...



entrance
when I see a door like this all I want to do is see what lies behind



Huge thanks to Kathy for continuing the monthly scavenger hunt for another year. See the other entries here.

You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. Replies
    1. She is just the sweetest little thing. I adore her.

      Delete
  2. I am the same with doors...nosey! Love your photos.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm dreadful, if I go into a church, castle or museum it's always the locked doors that I want to go behind - especially if they say something like 'authorised personnel only'!

      Delete
  3. I love your scavenger hunts! Awww, I love all the cats mentioned. I'm dying to get one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the door, I'd like to nosey inside too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the way you've linked all these together :) Brilliant post x

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely shots. I am nosy about what is behind closed doors, it's intriguing... Your flowers are doing much better than mine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to be honest, we've just dug up our garden so it's nothing but mud! I took the Primrose shot in a garden centre... unfortunately we were only there to buy grass seed. Boring.

      Delete
  7. We have the same idear, soft i used my cat also. Great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The under water post box was in Vanuatu, the only one in world.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tink is beautiful! A lovely set of photos.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great selection of photos, like you I really like that door and wonder what's behind it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

Copyright

All content © Hazel's World of Joy except where noted

Disclaimer

All products that are featured on Hazel’s World of Joy have been purchased by me unless otherwise stated. Any PR samples, items that have been sent to me for review or similar will be declared as such at the end of the post. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

Affiliate Programme

I am part of the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk