December Scavenger Hunt

Tuesday, January 03, 2012

A photographic challenge to see out the year - an alphabet scavenger hunt. Unfortunately I failed on four letters… c, k, v and y. I'm sure loads of ideas will come rushing to me now... Still, I'm happy with the ones I have taken.

Advent Calendar

Bauble

Decorations

Elf

Father Christmas

Gifts

The Holly...

... and the Ivy

(tis the season to be) Jolly

Lights!


Merry Christmas

Nuts

Over-indulgence!

Party Poppers

Quality Street

Robin Redbreast

Snowflake

Tree

Unwind

Wreath

Christmas Xxxs

and finally Zzzzzzz

I really enjoyed December's scavenger hunt and I'm so glad that I made the deadline after missing it by such a short time last month.

Hope you all had a fabulous Christmas, check out all of the entries here at Postcards from the P.P.

Happy New Year everybody!

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. You may be a few short, but the photos you did get capture the spirit of Christmas.
    I love the z one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good- I love the rustic look they all have! Surely you could double up one of your shots as Christmas decoration for C?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos, I like what you did for U!

    Are you carrying on with the scavenger hunt next year?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the snow flake is so beautiful and your colours are just so christmasy , lovely !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

Copyright

All content © Hazel's World of Joy except where noted

Disclaimer

All products that are featured on Hazel’s World of Joy have been purchased by me unless otherwise stated. Any PR samples, items that have been sent to me for review or similar will be declared as such at the end of the post. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

Affiliate Programme

I am part of the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk