November Scavenger Hunt

Tuesday, December 06, 2011

A great list this month! I'm rather pleased with the results after such a poor effort on my part last month!

a poppy

memorial

silhouette

something you have made
I have recently been busy making some Christmas tree decorations to sell at a charity bazaar in December...

something purple
... and some of them are purple!

but I think that's cheating a little so here is another purple

warmth

polka dots
never one to miss an opportunity to take pics of one or both of my cats. This is Tink.

a lucky charm

comfort food
roast beef, roast potatoes, roast parsnips and savoy cabbage - the ultimate Sunday roast!

a staircase

something that lights up

a self portrait
extreme close-up!!

See the other pics at Postcards from the P.P.

A quick word to all you other scavengers - I hope you all have a fabulous Christmas! Enjoy the alphabet challenge and I'll see you in the New Year!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. lovely shots Hazel! Love your first purple shot and the warmth too.
    The December hunt is going to be a challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these scavenger hut challenges. I need to make I get involved in the next one. Your cat's are adorable too; I love the polka-dot bowls. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

Copyright

All content © Hazel's World of Joy except where noted

Disclaimer

All products that are featured on Hazel’s World of Joy have been purchased by me unless otherwise stated. Any PR samples, items that have been sent to me for review or similar will be declared as such at the end of the post. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

Affiliate Programme

I am part of the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk