September Scavenger Hunt

Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Firstly, an apology... last month I forgot to link my blog to Postcards from the P.P. Scavenger Hunt. Very bad manners indeed.

back to school

the football/soccer season
(yes I cheated)

what's in your bag?

relaxation
I can't think of a better way to relax than with a sleeping, purring kitten on my lap

harvest
I happen to know a very handsome farmer that was more than happy to let me ride in his cab

a pile of things
this is my to-do pile today

your desk/workspace

a public telephone box

something taller than you


apples

a road sign

a view from above

Phew! In August I wrote "However, I do feel a little smug at having three pics already from September's list (now watch me take no more until I panic on September 29th...)" I was wrong I didn't panic until Oct 4th...

Love

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Haha, at least you are here now! I almost didn't make it in time, I felt really uninspired by the last list and found it hard!

    Great photos though, well done! I love the harvest photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your scavenger hunts. The picture for relaxing is sooooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Louise Thanks Louise, I think I would have found this one easier if I hadn't left it all to the last minute! I say this every month but I'm going to try harder this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Sherin He's a cutie isn't he? His purr is so loud I sometimes wonder how he doesn't wake himself up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Lauren Loves Thanks, with that face he gets away with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the phone box one is defiantly my favourite , and the purring cat a close second!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So funny that all the cat owners had similar photos! They really do know how to "chill-ax" don't they? Great photos this month. I've enjoyed your entries and look forward to October's list.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

Copyright

All content © Hazel's World of Joy except where noted

Disclaimer

All products that are featured on Hazel’s World of Joy have been purchased by me unless otherwise stated. Any PR samples, items that have been sent to me for review or similar will be declared as such at the end of the post. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

Affiliate Programme

I am part of the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk