August Scavenger Hunt

Thursday, September 01, 2011

I confess most of these were taken at the very last minute... August has gone by in a blur of long working days and busy weekends. However, I do feel a little smug at having three pics already from September's list (now watch me take no more until I panic on September 29th...)

a fountain 
(pen)

a boat 
(in soap)

 (my) mountain (of ironing)

street food

a picnic

market day

bread

something bizarre
a big yellow bus, tucked off a road, with a wooden front door, well off the beaten track, miles from any bus route...

fabric

something ancient
'as old as time itself'
(okay, so I am clutching at straws here!)

A sport and a festival or funfair simply didn't present themselves... I failed :(

Love

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Great photos! I knew I'd see a few laundry mountains this month, hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. if only my laundry mountain was that small, hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I was going to do the ironing mountain one too! It's very lucky that I went to Edinburgh this month or I'd have been absolutely stuck on a lot of them. The September list looks easier, doesn't it?

    Really like your interpretation of the ancient one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog:)
    www.thebrunetteworld.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

Copyright

All content © Hazel's World of Joy except where noted

Disclaimer

All products that are featured on Hazel’s World of Joy have been purchased by me unless otherwise stated. Any PR samples, items that have been sent to me for review or similar will be declared as such at the end of the post. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

Affiliate Programme

I am part of the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk