June Scavenger Hunt

Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Armed and ready with a new iPhone screen I set about finishing what I started last month. The June list from Postcards from the P.P. is a goody - tougher than May in my opinion.

I wanted to use my Camera+ app and add the 'fashion' effect only to discover that the recent upgrade saw the demise of the fashion effect... is there a dark force working against me here?

I will not be defeated. I'll just use the 'Diana' feature instead.

something with your town's name on it
an elephant
a wheel trim
 architectural detail
cheese
night
tree branches
cutlery
a childhood memory
a farm animal
something beginning with z...
the view right outside your door

OK, so I cheated a little on some of these... it's been hectic month so some of these have been rushed. For the town's name I saw so many good opportunities for some great shots but didn't have my iPhone with me! Lesson learnt.

Looking forward to (a more relaxed) month.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Your childhood toy is gorgeous. Looks really soft :)

    Thanks for following - following in return :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Photo scavenger hunts alsways seem like so much fun! Love the great job you did with some of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on getting them all, I kept checking here but thought you hadn't taken part this time!

    I like the way you photographed cutlery. Some of mine were last minute too. I was planned to do better this month but a week has almost gone already and I haven't taken any yet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

Copyright

All content © Hazel's World of Joy except where noted

Disclaimer

All products that are featured on Hazel’s World of Joy have been purchased by me unless otherwise stated. Any PR samples, items that have been sent to me for review or similar will be declared as such at the end of the post. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

Affiliate Programme

I am part of the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk